Prep Time 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 oz. (45 ml) Buffalo Trace bourbon
- 4 oz. (125 ml) apple cider
- 1 oz. (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 oz. maple syrup or simple syrup
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the bourbon, apple cider, lemon juice, maple syrup and Angostura bitters.
- Shake until well chilled and strain into a highball glass or tumbler filled with ice.
Makes 1 drink.
Recipe courtesy of Joshua McFadden, executive chef and owner of Ava Gene’s and founding partner of Tusk restaurant, Portland, OR